Jessica Huseman is a famous journalist. To be precise, she is an investigative reporter at ProPublica. Besides that, she also covers the news on national politics and Trump Administration.
Moving on, Huseman is also a lead reporter and the spokesperson for the Electionland project. She has worked on voting rights and fair elections. What’s more? She is also an analyst on CNN.
Jessica is a former reporter at a reporter for The Teacher Project and Slate Magazine. Before joining ProPublica, she covered nursing regulations and homeschooling as a freelancer.
|Height||About 5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Jessica Huseman
- Jessica Huseman is a reporter and spokesperson for ProPublica. Moreover, she is also an analyst for CNN.
- The lady does not have a Wikipedia. However, several online sites including this article have certain bio info about her.
- The reporter hails from the USA. So, her nationality is American. Plus, she is currently based in Dallas, Texas.
- Huseman’s actual age and birthday facts are still not disclosed. But her estimated age is somewhere in the 30s.
- Moving on, Jessica is a beautiful lady. She has blonde hair with an attractive appearnce. Also, she has a tall height and a nice body.
- The reporter is dating a handsome man. Jon felt is her boyfriend with whom she shares everything. The couple looks perfect together.
- Huseman is fortunate to have a beautiful family. Despite that, she has not shared much info about her parents or siblings.
- Coming to educational background, she is a journalism graduate. She did her Masters in Journalism from Columbia University.
- The lady lives a comforting life. She earns a hefty salary from her profession. She might have collected a nice net worth as well.
- Furthermore, Huseman is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has acquired 582 and 84.6 K followers on her accounts respectively.